Writing is an art on its own. What this means, in essence, is that writing is not just an academic exercise but a much more sophisticated activity of the intellectual power. One of the most interesting aspects of writing is an essay. Writing an essay is a much more specialized thing to do as a learner, and that explains why entire courses are devoted to studying it. Today, we are going to take a look at a simple guide to writing a conclusion for an argumentative essay.
Pay attention to other parts: A piece is not made up of conclusion alone. There are other parts, and these include the introduction and body of the write-up. There is no way one part can stand alone without paying adequate attention to the other sections of the writing as well as the finishing area.
- Follow the natural flow: Once the head and body of the writing makes sense, the concluding part becomes a lot easier and can even improve as a skill on its own with time. All that the writer has to do here is to follow the natural rhythm of coherence that has been existing in the earlier parts of the write-up.
- Wrap up the argument: Based on the type of the writing you are doing, it is important to wrap up the argument once you are approaching the end of the piece. This is definitely a nicer and more refined way of finishing up your task.
- Relevance: The finishing part of your piece should be made to be as relevant as possible. This is especially important as to enhance the readability for the reader. It will not make any sense for writing to have a concluding section that has no bearing whatsoever with what has been written in the earlier parts.
- Overall coherence: The conclusion should be done in such a way that it will have the perfect correlation with what has been written in the other parts of the article.
- These are the useful tips and hints that you can make very good use of when it comes to nicely ending and concluding what you have spent the time to write. It is also noteworthy to state that after the piece has been completed, it will be very good for the writer to take some time to go over again and look for any flaws.